rp tec 80-1
A sustainably strong solution! Add-on structure of mullion-transom design for steel and wooden substructures featuring a face width of 80 mm. Its design advantages include its suitability for 0° roof glazing. Another compelling functional advantage is that rp tec 80-1 meets passive building requirements.
- Variable add-on curtain wall system with a face width of 80 mm
- Vertical and polygonal curtain walls up to 30°
- Meets passive building requirements
- 3-level sealing system
- Can also be configured as heated curtain walls
- Resistance under wind load : +2000/-3200 Pa; Security +3000/-4800 Pa
- Air permeability : AE
- Watertightness : RE1500
- Impact strength : E5-I5
- Thermal transmittance : Ucw ≥ 0,63 W/m²K
- Sound insulation : ≤ 47 dB
- Easy to process due to modular system structure
- Proven connection types for cost-effective production: Nail fastening system, set stud technology, screw connection
Ready to start your project?
Uavhenig om du er klar til å komme igang med ditt neste prosjekt eller bare trenger noe hjelp så er du velkommen til å sende oss en forespørsel.