rp tec 80-1
A sustainably strong solution! Add-on structure of mullion-transom design for steel and wooden substructures featuring a face width of 80 mm. Its design advantages include its suitability for 0° roof glazing. Another compelling functional advantage is that rp tec 80-1 meets passive building requirements.
- Variable add-on curtain wall system with a face width of 80 mm
- Vertical and polygonal curtain walls up to 30°
- Meets passive building requirements
- 3-level sealing system
- Can also be configured as heated curtain walls
- Resistance under wind load : +2000/-3200 Pa; Security +3000/-4800 Pa
- Air permeability : AE
- Watertightness : RE1500
- Impact strength : E5-I5
- Thermal transmittance : Ucw ≥ 0,63 W/m²K
- Sound insulation : ≤ 47 dB
- Easy to process due to modular system structure
- Proven connection types for cost-effective production: Nail fastening system, set stud technology, screw connection
Ready to start your project?
Whether you are ready to get going with your next project
or just need some help, speak to our team of experts.