rp tec 60-1
Add-on curtain wall highly recommended for sustainable and forward-looking architecture. rp tec 60-1 meets passive building requirements and can also be configured as a heated curtain wall. Its design advantages include its suitability for 0° roof glazing.
- Add-on curtain wall with a face width of 60 mm
- Vertical and polygonal curtain walls up to 30°
- Meets passive building requirements
- 3-level sealing system
- Can also be configured as heated curtain walls
- Resistance under wind load : +2000/-3200 Pa; Security +3000/-4800
- Air permeability : AE
- Watertightness : RE1500
- Impact strength : E5-I5
- Thermal transmittance : Ucw≥ 0,82 W/m²K
- Sound insulation : ≤ 47 dB
- Easy to process due to modular system structure
- Proven connection types for cost-effective production: Nail fastening system, set stud technology, screw connection
Ready to start your project?
Whether you are ready to get going with your next project
or just need some help, speak to our team of experts.