rp tec 55-1SG
All-glass curtain wall (structural glazing) configured as an add-on structure of mullion-transom design for steel and wooden substructures, perfect for transparent, modern architecture and featuring a face width of 55 mm.
- Variable curtain wall system featuring a face width of 55 mm for wooden or steel substructures
- Suited for vertical and polygonal curtain walls and 0o pitch roof glazing solutions
- Vertical and polygonal curtain walls up to 30°
- Meets passive building requirements
- Burglar resistance : RC 2
- Thermal transmittance : Ucw ≥ 0,84 W/m²K
- Easy to process due to modular system structure
- Proven connection types for cost-effective production: Nail fastening system, set stud technology, screw connection
Ready to start your project?
Whether you are ready to get going with your next project
or just need some help, speak to our team of experts.