rp tec 55-1
Add-on curtain wall of mullion-transom design for steel and wooden substructures. Its design advantages include its suitability for 0° roof glazing. A compelling functional advantage is that rp tec 55-1 meets passive building requirements.
- Add-on curtain wall of mullion-transom design for steel and wooden substructures
- Face width of 55 mm
- Suited for glass roofs with 0o pitch
- Vertical and polygonal curtain walls up to 30°
- Meets passive building requirements
- Can also be configured as heated curtain walls
- Resistance under wind load : +2000/-3200 Pa; Security +3000/-4800 Pa
- Air permeability : AE
- Watertightness : RE 1500
- Impact strength : E5-I5
- Burglar resistance : RC 3
- Thermal transmittance : Ucw ≥ 0.55 W/m²K (Plus version)
- Sound insulation : ≤ 47 dB
- Easy to process due to modular system structure
- Proven connection types for cost-effective production: Nail fastening system, set stud technology, screw connection
Ready to start your project?
Uavhenig om du er klar til å komme igang med ditt neste prosjekt eller bare trenger noe hjelp så er du velkommen til å sende oss en forespørsel.