rp hermetic 70FP-90
Thermally insulated fire and smoke protection door system of steel or stainless steel with a profile depth of 70 mm in compliance with classifications EI90/F90/T90. This well-thought-out modular system features spot-on protective functions and a uniform appearance across all elements of a project. This is accomplished by equipping the basic profile of the rp hermetic 70 series as required for compliance with different fire and smoke protection standards.
- Steel profile system for fire and smoke protection doors and partition walls
- Made of steel or stainless steel
- Identical face width for doors and partition walls
- Depending on the requirements, infill thicknesses of up to 54 mm for doors are possible.
- Design freedom due to optionally screwed square and rectangular profiles as well as elbows as glazing bead.
- Compared to other materials, steel offers the advantage of a planar, elegant mitre due to seamless transitions at the profile joints
- Compatible with other RP Technik window, door and curtain wall systems
- Sound insulation : < 43 dB
- Continuous performance test : 200.000; 1 Mio.
- Continuous performance test: mechanical stress : C5; C8
- Fire protection F (partition walls) : F90
- fire protection T (doors) : T90
- Fire protection EW (doors) : EW90
- Fire protection EI (doors) : EI290
- Smoke protection (national: Germany) : RS-1 / RS-2 (Doors)
- Smoke protection (Europe) : Sa, S200 (Doors)
- Ability to release : fulfilled
- Mechanical performance : fulfilled
- Mechanical strength : 4 (Doors)
- Modular system for fire and smoke protection – one profile for various fire resistance classes
- Prefabricated insulators for the lock region
- Profiles can be delivered in a filled or unfilled condition
- Better cost-effectiveness due to great ease of processing, e.g. thanks to clip-on glazing beads
- Precise and quick processing through the use of system-optimised tools and auxiliary means
- Cross-series accessories
- Better weldability and effective anti-corrosion protection due to continuously hot-dip coated zinc-magnesium surface
Ready to start your project?
Whether you are ready to get going with your next project
or just need some help, speak to our team of experts.