rp fineline 70D
Thermally insulated design system for steel doors with extremely slim face widths for ambitious new building projects and renovations subject to monument preservation requirements.
- Extremely slim face widths of 45 mm (leaf-frame combination)
- Large dimensions are possible due to patented composite technology for thermally insulated profiles
- 5 different glazing bead contours, identical for windows and doors
- 3 design variants for lock case integration
- Stainless steel barrel hinges of only 15 mm in diameter; can optionally be coated in every RAL colour
- Homogeneous outer appearance due to concealed drainage
- 70 mm profile depth
- 3 optional threshold solutions for rp fineline 70D doors: “normal threshold”, “zero threshold” and “old building threshold”
- Resistance under wind load : ≤C3 / B3
- Air permeability : ≤3
- Watertightness : ≤4A
- Impact strength : 1
- Thermal transmittance : Uf≥ 1.7 W/m²K
- Clip-on glazing beads for tool-free installation
- Insertable gaskets
- Dry and wet glazing is possible for frames and leaves
- Moulded parts for double casement variants and gaskets
Ready to start your project?
Whether you are ready to get going with your next project
or just need some help, speak to our team of experts.