rp fineline 70D
Thermally insulated design system for steel doors with extremely slim face widths for ambitious new building projects and renovations subject to monument preservation requirements.
- Extremely slim face widths of 45 mm (leaf-frame combination)
- Large dimensions are possible due to patented composite technology for thermally insulated profiles
- 5 different glazing bead contours, identical for windows and doors
- 3 design variants for lock case integration
- Stainless steel barrel hinges of only 15 mm in diameter; can optionally be coated in every RAL colour
- Homogeneous outer appearance due to concealed drainage
- 70 mm profile depth
- 3 optional threshold solutions for rp fineline 70D doors: “normal threshold”, “zero threshold” and “old building threshold”
- Resistance under wind load : ≤C3 / B3
- Air permeability : ≤3
- Watertightness : ≤4A
- Impact strength : 1
- Thermal transmittance : Uf≥ 1.7 W/m²K
- Clip-on glazing beads for tool-free installation
- Insertable gaskets
- Dry and wet glazing is possible for frames and leaves
- Moulded parts for double casement variants and gaskets
Ready to start your project?
Uavhenig om du er klar til å komme igang med ditt neste prosjekt eller bare trenger noe hjelp så er du velkommen til å sende oss en forespørsel.