Steel | Cor-ten Steel | Stainless Steel
OS-TEC stands for a family of glass fixing components for custom steel curtain walls with sightlines of 50, 60 and 80 mm. OS-TEC’s glass fixing systems offer exceptional acoustic and thermal insulation and can be connected to any type of steel mullion or transom like solid T-shapes or rectangular hollow sections. Next to these standard designs, OTTOSTUMM offers free form mullions and transoms as the ultimate step in customized steel façades. For architecturally exposed steel projects, laser welded profiles are the answer. No other technology allows unfolding custom design on steel, cor-ten steel or stainless steel curtain walls like laser welding. Mullions of 15 m (49 ft) length and up to 500 mm (20”) depth determine the range where architects can express their creativity. All profiles have sharp crisp corners, clean shadow lines and smooth almost invisible weld seams.
Features of OS-TEC TB
- Sharp crisp corners and clean shadow lines
- Custom lengths up to 15 m (49 ft)
- Profiles are available in steel, Cor-Ten steel and stainless steel
- Massive steel webs and flanges for high moment of inertia
- High flexibility on profile design
- Extremely slender steel mullions and transoms
- External add-on glazing system with sight lines of 50, 60 and 80 mm
- Design cover caps available in aluminum, stainless steel AISI 316, Cor-Ten steel and architectural bronze
OS-TEC TB SECTIONS
Ready to start your project?
Uavhenig om du er klar til å komme igang med ditt neste prosjekt eller bare trenger noe hjelp så er du velkommen til å sende oss en forespørsel.