Mogs M65 profiles are made from 2 mm cold-formed zinc-magnesium steel, which grant a high internal and external protection against rust and atmospheric corrosion.
Compared to conventional zinc coated steel profiles, this special dual coat is welder friendly and does not form gas bubbles in the weld seam.
This system is an ideal solution for large glazing in milder climatic zones and with its 65/72 mm profile depth an extremely strong framing material for security windows.
Mogs M65 was developed as a multi-purpose system and profiles used for fixed frames or outer casement frames can be used as well for window vents, keeping the assembly fast and simple. With only 5 different profiles a large variety of windows, including tilt and turn windows, and doors can be manufactured.
Features of M65
- 2 mm tubular profile with high moments of inertia
- Mechanically fixed rebate gaskets
- External flush and internal overlapping sightlines
- Accommodate double and triple glazing
- Optional kit for center gaskets
- Wide range of square and angular glazing beads
- Wide range of accessories with visible and concealed hinges
- Fixed glazing, tilt and turn, single-sash and double-sash, side-hung and bottom-hung windows opening inwards and outwards, top-hung, vertical and horizontal pivoting windows, window and doors opening inwards and outwards
Ready to start your project?
Uavhenig om du er klar til å komme igang med ditt neste prosjekt eller bare trenger noe hjelp så er du velkommen til å sende oss en forespørsel.