Steel | Cor-ten Steel | Stainless Steel
The code “MLS72 TB” stands for an extensive family of thermal barrier lift and slide door solutions in steel, galvanized steel, cor-ten steel and stainless steel marine grade AISI 316L. All profiles are cold formed with 2mm thick steel – ideal solution for large glazing with weights up to 600 kg. The 72 mm profile depth is a perfect compromise between design and security. The extremely strong framing material accommodates security glass up to 50 mm and can be automated.
Features of MLS72 TB
- 2 mm tubular profile with extremely high moments of inertia
- Aesthetic cover cap with insulating material
- Thermal barrier in polyamide PA 6.6
- Insulated front strike
- Mechanically fixed rebate gaskets
- Profiles available in galvanized steel, cor-ten and stainless steel AISI 316L
- Water drainage
- Profiles accommodate high-performance glazing
- Wide range of square and angular glazing beads
- Manual opening up to 400 Kg and automated up to 600 Kg, single and multiple sliding, pocket solution
- Fittings with concealed sliding mechanism
MLS72 TB SECTIONS
Ready to start your project?
Uavhenig om du er klar til å komme igang med ditt neste prosjekt eller bare trenger noe hjelp så er du velkommen til å sende oss en forespørsel.