Welded steel constructions come into their own in roof glazing. Ultra-slimline profiles also allow designers to create large roof lights. The sealing principle is optimised for roof glazing applications but can also be easily combined with VISS vertical facades. The loadbearing construction can also be installed to run continuously from the slope to the vertical.
- Uncoated steel or hot-galvanised strip steel, suitable for powder-coating or stove enamelling
- Cover profiles in aluminium and stainless steel
- VISS system profiles
- Designer profiles (Linea, Delta, Personal profiles)
- Mullion-mullion-transom construction
- Welded and/or push-fit construction
- Pyramids, domes, gable glazing, polygonal glazing
- Single pitch roof glazing
- Easy fixing of solar screening devices
Special technical features
- CE identification possible according to EN 1090 (EXC1 and EXC2)
- Face width 50 and 60 mm
- Filling element thickness 16 – 70 mm
- Uf values up to 0.64 W/m2K
- Building depths 50 – 280 mm
- Roof pitches from 10-75° (on weather-proofed roofs from 0°-75°)
Ready to start your project?
Uavhenig om du er klar til å komme igang med ditt neste prosjekt eller bare trenger noe hjelp så er du velkommen til å sende oss en forespørsel.