Welded steel construction comes into its own in sloping glazing in the event of a fire. The well-designed, high-quality VISS Fire system with its wide range of additional components, such as fire-proof anchors, stainless steel clamping sections etc., prevents the spread of fire and smoke in the event of a fire. VISS Fire has a number of country-specific approvals, to which more are continuously being added through further tests.
- Uncoated steel or hot-galvanised strip steel, suitable for powder-coating or stove enamelling
- VISS system profiles
- Welding and/or plug design
- Pyramids, couples, gable glazing, polygon glazing
- Pent roof glazing
Special technical features
- Uf values up to 1.33 W/m2K
- Face width 50 mm
- Infill element thicknesses 21 to 70 mm
- Standard profiles ex-stock
- All common roof types such as pyramids, domes, pitched roof, gable glazing, single pitch roof glazing
- Sloping glazing with inclination angle from 10° to 75° (indoor area from 0° to 75°)
- Fire protection classes E30 / EI30
- Clamp connection AbZ Z-14.4-465
- Mullion-transom connection AbZ Z-14.4-467
- Swiss fire protection approvals
Ready to start your project?
Uavhenig om du er klar til å komme igang med ditt neste prosjekt eller bare trenger noe hjelp så er du velkommen til å sende oss en forespørsel.