Welded steel construction comes into its own in sloping glazing in the event of a fire. The well-designed, high-quality VISS Fire system with its wide range of additional components, such as fire-proof anchors, stainless steel clamping sections etc., prevents the spread of fire and smoke in the event of a fire. VISS Fire has a number of country-specific approvals, to which more are continuously being added through further tests.
- Uncoated steel or hot-galvanised strip steel, suitable for powder-coating or stove enamelling
- VISS system profiles
- Welding and/or plug design
- Pyramids, couples, gable glazing, polygon glazing
- Pent roof glazing
Special technical features
- Uf values up to 1.33 W/m2K
- Face width 50 mm
- Infill element thicknesses 21 to 70 mm
- Standard profiles ex-stock
- All common roof types such as pyramids, domes, pitched roof, gable glazing, single pitch roof glazing
- Sloping glazing with inclination angle from 10° to 75° (indoor area from 0° to 75°)
- Fire protection classes E30 / EI30
- Clamp connection AbZ Z-14.4-465
- Mullion-transom connection AbZ Z-14.4-467
- Swiss fire protection approvals
Ready to start your project?
Whether you are ready to get going with your next project
or just need some help, speak to our team of experts.