With VISS Basic, Jansen offers cost-effective and aesthetic system solutions for the support-free construction of facades. The design of the system is based on the tried-and-tested VISS system. This makes it possible to construct a wide range of facades, even with very large spans. The choice of the shape and material of the loadbearing construction is unrestricted.
- VISS Basic: commonly available hollow profiles, IPE sections etc.
- VISS Ixtra: tailor-made, laser-welded, sharp-edged profiles
- Mullion-mullion-transom construction
- Mullion-transom-mullion construction
- Welded and/or push-fit construction
- Segmental glazing, concave and convex
- Combination of VISS Basic, VISS Ixtra beams and VISS system profiles
- Highly thermally insulated with HI insulating profile
- Structural glazing
- Easy fixing of solar screening devices
- Windows and doors can be fitted
Special technical features
- Face width from 50 mm
- Depth of construction to meet structural engineering requirements
- Thickness of infill elements, 6 to 70 mm
- CE marking in accordance with EN 13830
- Coefficient of thermal transmittance Uf > 0.95 W/m2K
- Tightness against heavy rain class RE1200
- Air permeability class AE
- Resistance to wind load class 2 kN/m2
- Impact resistance class E5/I5
Ready to start your project?
Whether you are ready to get going with your next project
or just need some help, speak to our team of experts.