Using the extremely slimline steel profile system Janisol Arte, extremely large sliding doors with slim face widths and high stability can be prepared. Originally developed by Jansen for the reconstruction of historic windows, Janisol Arte now offers architects and planners the possibility to divide large glass fronts in new buildings.
- Element sizes of up to 3000 × 2500 mm (W×H)
- Max. weight 150 kg/leaf
- Insulating glass from 20 to 34 mm
- UW value of 1.5 W/m2K
- Welded steel profile half shells in combination with glass-fibre reinforced high-performance plastics (100% recyclable) produce particularly stable frames
- Profile face widths of only 40 mm ensure more light
- CE marking in accordance with EN 14351-1
- Profile bonding technology tested in accordance with EN 14024
- Sound insulation up to 41 dB
Ready to start your project?
Whether you are ready to get going with your next project
or just need some help, speak to our team of experts.