The rounded half shells minimise the risk of injury with the secondary closing edge. This allows crush and shear points to be avoided according to DIN 18650. Thanks to low-maintenance, high-performance strip hinges the Janisol anti-finger-trap doors are particularly well-suited to buildings with regular public access as well as shopping centres, schools or hospitals. The Janisol anti-finger-trap doors fulfil the EN 14351-1 product standard for external doors and are CE certified. The anti-finger-trap doors are compatible with the Janisol profile range. Furthermore, integral door closers and automatic revolving door drives can be fitted.
- No crush and shear points according to DIN 18650 on the secondary closing edge
- High-performance and low-maintenance strip hinges at bottom and top
- Particularly well-suited to doors with regular public access (schools, hospitals, shopping centres etc.)
- CE-certified, fulfils the product standard according to EN 14351-1
- Easy assembly and fitting
- Simple and cost-effective thanks to the use of Janisol profiles from the standard range
Ready to start your project?
Whether you are ready to get going with your next project
or just need some help, speak to our team of experts.