Jansen steel profiles create large-area and torsion-resistant door systems with slender frames.The profile and seal ranges are suitable for manual and automatic door systems. The Jansen folding and door systems are CE-compliant and fulfil the requirements of product standard EN 13241-1.
- Uncoated steel, suitable for powder coating or stove-enamelling
- Manual and automatic folding doors
- Automatic sliding-folding doors
- Manual and automatic sliding doors
- Any choice of leaf subdivision
- Folding door opening inwards or outwards
- Fully or partially sheet metal clad
- Automatic drive
- Anti-finger-trap versions
- With insulating glazing or infill panels
- With integrated espagnolette bolt
Special technical features
- Construction depths 50, 60, 80 mm
- Sliding doors can be supplied with top or bottom tracks
- Installation behind, between or in front of the reveals
- CE marking in accordance with product standard EN 13241-1
- Tightness against heavy rain up to class 3
- Air permeability up to class 4
- Resistance to wind load up to class 5
- Operating forces and user safety in accordance with EN 12453
Ready to start your project?
Whether you are ready to get going with your next project
or just need some help, speak to our team of experts.