The Janisol 2 fire protection system fulfils the requirements for safety and design freedom in buildings like no other system. The material properties of steel make it possible to create very strong and secure designs with extremely slender profiles. The result here is multifunctional doors and partition walls that satisfy the requirements of both the architect and the client. The performance of the system has been internationally confirmed in numerous fire tests in combination with many different makes of glass.
With the expansion of the established steel profile series up to RC3 with the simultaneous introduction of an anti-panic function, Jansen is presenting the European market with CE-certified anti-panic doors that also meet all of the requirements set out in EN 16034. The highly heat-insulating Janisol 2 fire protection doors allow for complete automation and people are thus able to walk through the door without having to make contact with it – a point not to be underestimated in terms of hygienic aspects.
- Uncoated or strip-galvanised steel, suitable for powder coating or stove-enamelling
- Stainless steel 1.4401, uncoated or polished
- Single and double doors, with or without side panels and transom windows
- Partition walls with free glass edges
- Sheet metal clad doors with or without cut-outs for glazing
- Steel and stainless steel hinges for welding or screw-fitting
- Integrated door closers
- Multipoint locks (motorised also available)
- Designer glazing beads
- Emergency locks and panic push-bars
Special technical features
- Connection to solid wall or lightweight wall construction
- Central glazed panel
- Dry glazing and glazing with putty
- Door height up to 2.5 m with single-latch lock
- Door height up to 3.0 m with single-latch lock and bi-metal lug or single-latch lock with top retracting bolt
- Also available as anti-finger-trap door Janisol 2 EI30
- Fire resistance class EI30 tested in accordance with EN 1634-1 and DIN 4102-5
- Smoke control in accordance with DIN 18095
- Smoke control tested in accordance with EN 1634-3
- Durability (C5) tested in accordance with EN 1191
- Emergency exit door in accordance with EN 1125 / EN 179
- Burglar resistance RC (WK) 1 to 3
- Airborne sound insulation up to Rw 43 dB
Ready to start your project?
Whether you are ready to get going with your next project
or just need some help, speak to our team of experts.