Due to the glazing being fitted from the outside, a visibly screwed glazing bar can be omitted. With this glazing method, extremely good tightness values are achieved; furthermore, the often large and heavy glazing panels can be easily and quickly installed from the outside. The associated glass retention element guarantees reliable burglar resistance and fall prevention. The result is an aesthetically and technically satisfying lift-and-slide door. As an option, it is also possible to integrate the glazing directly in different threshold systems. Barrier-free designs are also possible. In each case, the visible frame width is reduced to a minimum, thus ensuring an enhanced appearance with maximum opening sizes and daylight ingress.
- Aluminium facing either anodised or for powder coating
- Frame, corner and butt joints are mechanically connected (pressed)
- Wood quality in accordance with FFF Q-Signet
Special technical features
- Easy assembly: suitable for all commonly available threshold systems – no special tools needed.
- Glass in all versions: with glass thicknesses from 20 to 52 mm, it is possible to fulfil all requirements with the standard parts.
- Tested building installation and assembly details facilitate design and ensure reliability.
- Aesthetics: by fitting the glazing directly to the frame, the opening is maximised for light ingress and view out.
- Q-Signet FFF
- Air permeability class 4
- Tightness against heavy rain 9A
- Wind resistance up to wind load class C3
- Sound insulation Rw 37 dB
Ready to start your project?
Whether you are ready to get going with your next project
or just need some help, speak to our team of experts.