The Janisol 2 EI30 anti-finger-trap fire doors reduce the potential risk of injury at the secondary closing edge to a minimum thanks to rounded half shells. They are therefore particularly suitable for buildings with heavy public use, e.g. schools, shopping centres, railway stations and airports. The anti-finger-trap door looks identical to other Jansen anti-finger-trap doors without fire protection rating. In addition, the door can be fitted with many types of glass and is easy and efficient to assemble.
- Uncoated steel or strip-galvanised steel, suitable for powder coating or stove-enamelling
- Single and double doors, with or without side panels and transom windows
- Integrated door closers
- Multipoint locks
- Emergency locks and panic push-bars
Special technical features
- Max. opening size, single door: 1380 × 3000 mm
- Max. opening size, double door: 3000 × 3000 mm
- Also available as fire doors and fire-resistant partitions – Janisol 2 EI30
- Fire resistance EI30 to EN 1634-1 and DIN 4102-5
- Smoke control in accordance with DIN 18095
- Smoke control tested in accordance with EN 1634-3
- Durability (C5) tested in accordance with EN 1191
- Emergency exit door in accordance with EN 1125 / EN 179
- Finger protection to DIN 18650-1, DIN 18650-2 and EN 16005
Ready to start your project?
Whether you are ready to get going with your next project
or just need some help, speak to our team of experts.