Jansen Economy 50 is the profile system for flush door constructions without thermal insulation. The simple profile shapes ease the task of assembly. The wide range offers room for creative and cost-effective solutions.
- Uncoated steel or strip-galvanised steel, suitable for powder coating or stove-enamelling
- Stainless steel 1.4307 and 1.4404 uncoated or polished
- Single and double doors, with or without side panels and transom windows
- Sheet metal clad doors with or without cut-outs for glazing
- Anti-finger-trap door
- Steel hinges are available for welding or screw fixing
- Integrated door closers
- Multipoint locks (motorised also available)
- Designer glazing beads
- Emergency locks and panic push-bars
Special technical features
- Installation depth 50 mm
- Special geometries (semi-circular tops)
- Also available with fire protection (Fire protection doors Jansen Economy 50) or smoke protection (Smoke control doors Jansen Economy 50 RS).
- CCE marking in accordance with product standard
- Tightness against heavy rain up to class 5A
- Air permeability up to class 4
- Resistance to wind load up to class C5
- Sound insulation up to Rw 45 dB
- Emergency exit door in accordance with EN 1125 / EN 179
- Bullet resistance up to FB6/NS
- Mechanical strength class 4
- Conditions for approval fulfilled
- Conditions for supporting safety devices fulfilled
Ready to start your project?
Whether you are ready to get going with your next project
or just need some help, speak to our team of experts.