The higher safety requirements in a building increasingly require the functional interaction of various fire protection requirements. So that technically demanding combinations also meet aesthetic requirements, individual door profiles in the proven fire protection system Janisol 2 EI30 have been expanded with the installation depth 70 mm. In this way transparent Janisol C4 EI60 fire-resistant partitions – in the extreme case even EI90 fire-resistant partitions- can be combined with Janisol 2 EI30 without problems.
- Uncoated steel or hot-galvanised strip steel, suitable for powder coating or stove-enamelling
- Single and double leaf doors with fixed side frames and/or transom window
- Steel and stainless steel hinges for welding or screw-fitting
- Integrated door closers
- Multipoint locks (motorised also available)
- Designer glazing beads
- Emergency locks and panic push-bars
Special technical features
- Dry glazing or glazing with putty
- Central glazed panel sheet metal clad doors
- Door height up to 2.5 m with single-latch lock
- Door height up to 3.0 m with single-latch lock and bi-metal lug or single-latch lock with top retracting bolt or with multipoint locking
- Tested in accordance with EN 1634-1
- Fire resistance class EI30/EI60/EI90
- Emergency exit door in accordance with EN 179 / 1125
- Swiss fire protection applications
Ready to start your project?
Whether you are ready to get going with your next project
or just need some help, speak to our team of experts.