WHEN WAS THE PROJECT?
WHERE IS THE PROJECT?
18-20 Fountain Street, Manchester, M2 2AR, UK
WHAT WAS THE BRIEF? WHAT WAS DESIGNED AND INSTALLED?
To work closely alongside the Surface ID and MB Build teams to bring to life an innovative and exciting new hotel for international beer giants, BrewDog. The team worked tirelessly to specify, design, fabricate and install multiple steel glazed sliding systems in stainless and mild steel. We integrated reeded and clear glazing with hot rolled kicker plates and double soft close sliding systems. We finished the solutions in a matt satin 9005 RAL black powder paint with custom slimline handles.
The team delivered the completion of eighteen bespoke bathroom solutions, which consisted of:
- Ten L-Shaped double soft closing bathroom systems.
- Two disabled access bathroom sliding doors.
- Two partitions with integrated sliding doors.
- Four double soft close sliding doors.
- Eighteen shower screens, all with reeded glass.
Ready to start your project?
Whether you are ready to get going with your next project
or just need some help, speak to our team of experts.